Sunday, January 28, 2018

WELCOME

    Welcome... to my blog ! First off... I am Not politically correct. I`m sorry if you are offended. There is a lot of stuff going on nowdays that offends ME. Corrupt politicians. Disrespect for our flag. Men going in ladies restrooms. People dressing like vaginas. People publicly threatening our president. MSM = Mean Spirited Media publishing fake news. Illegal immigrants getting welfare. Hollywood actors thinking their opinions matter to me ( they are entertainers, not any kind of experts). Muslims coming into this country trying to change our laws and way of life. A court system that disregards the Constitution. Cop killers. And... I could go on and on, but you get the idea. I am a conservative, gun toting, Bible thumping, freedom loving, American. Deal with it or... move along.


No comments:

Post a Comment